We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for a variety of reasons.
- so we can process your order
- so we can notify you about the shipping status
- so we can inform you about important product maintenance dates
- so we can notify you if your order does not successfully complete
- so we learn from your purchase journey to improve our service to you (How did you find us?)
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- your delivery and invoice address
- special delivery instructions
- your phone number
- your IP address
- your order details
- your payment history (no card details are kept)
- your email address
- How did you find us? (Optional)
- Details of the referring website
- Shipping status information
We do not sell or pass your details to any third party and we will only email you to communicate with you about your order status or product status (eg order confirmation and invoice, shipping status, in case your order does not complete successfully, if your product needs servicing or if you have specifically requested regular reminders).
If you have registered on our mailing list you can unsubscribe at any time.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law.