We carry out staff training for your staff on the correct use of Fire Extinguishers.
This 1 ½ hour course gives delegates a basic knowledge of the safe use, limitations and dangers of fire extinguishers.
At the end of the course delegates will have the knowledge and awareness to;
Identify and correctly select the correct fire extinguishers for use
Fire Actions Training and instruction,
Actions on discovering a fire,
• The fire triangle.
• Solids, liquids and gases.
• Fire spread, convection, conduction, radiation
Learning Outcomes: At the end of this module the student will have knowledge of fire
extinguishers, different types where to locate the correct extinguisher in a premise to
cover the hazards present. The student will also be aware of the limitations of extinguishers
Approx: (1)-(1.5) hours @ (5-10) persons
We also carry out Fire Marshall Training.
This course covers the role of the designated fire warden/ fire marshal. It also gives you the opportunity to learn
about the different types of fire extinguishers and how to use them correctly in an emergency situation.
This course is suitable for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshals and
anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
The course will present an insight into fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide you
with the knowledge to be/ become a fire warden/ fire marshal, within your workplace premises & environment.
· The role of the fire warden
· Liaison with the fire service
· Action on discovering a fire
· Action on hearing the fire alarm
· Fire safety legislation
· The triangle of fire & classes of fire
· The chemistry of fire & liberation of heat
· Common causes of fire
· Fire safety precautionary methods
· Fire drills and evacuation procedures
· How to use fire extinguishers and fire blankets
· Practical operations of fire extinguishers and fire blankets
· Command & Control @ Assembly Point. Q&A session. Course De-brief. Fire Certification (all-inclusive).
Approx: (2)-(3) hours @ (5-10) persons